2005年3月14日 星期一

An Unique Musical Voice

Norah Jones Concert
Xin-Juang Stadium, Taipei County

This is my first concert with seat arrangement but for 1.5 or so hours, never get to enjoy it. Lots of waitups and running around fetching different friends.

But I did listen to Norah's unique voice with my heart. And the latter was touched.

Have to say that I don't understand jazz music very much so couldn't appreciate the bass solo better. Loved the drum, inspiring indeed.

One thing worth mention. One of the local medias, ET Today interviewed me on the feedback for the concert, so I was a star for 2 minutes! Sorry Norah and the band, that I complained about the equipment in front of the camera. But that's from a friend who spoke with my mouth. Honestly I loved the music you brought us. You're adorable, true and the music was fantastic! Thanks for the enjoyable night!!

My ears look forward to more beautiful music from you...

沒有留言: